Brazilian Straight Hair is sleek, shiny and has an extremely luxurious feel. However, with proper care and maintenance, virgin Brazilian Hair can last for years and multiple installs. It is very important to care for your Human Hair Weave.So, how do you take care of Brazilian hair weave properly?
Today Asteria Hair hair mall offers some tips on how to maintain the virgin Brazilian Straight Hair.
1. Treat the Asteria Hair extension as if they were your own hair.
2. Apply your 100% human hair extensions to dry and clean hair.
3. Our human hair extensions are 100% virgin hair, and we recommend washing hair with a moisturizing conditioner before installation. Co-wash the hair extension before you make any changes to it.
4. It is recommended to seal your wefts before each install. It will ensure the longevity of the hair and decrease shedding.
5. When shampooing your Julia hair extension, do not rub the hair vigorously. Rather, gently run your fingers through the hair.
6.Let your Asteria Hair extension dry naturally—don’t use a blow dryer.
7.To prevent and remove tangles, always brush your hair from the ends up, and work your way to your scalp.
8.Consult a professional stylist for installation and removal of extensions.