Payment methods we accept are Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Klarna.
At checkout payment, if you click Paypal, that means all transactions are processed through the PayPal site, which is a secure form of payment. You do not need a PayPal account to use their payment service if card payment prefers.
If you choose Klarna, all transactions are processed through Klarna.
Payment of PayPal:
1. You have your PayPal account, then choose PayPal to complete the payment directly.
2. If you want to use the PayPal payment, but you don’t have one PayPal account, please register one first.
3. If you want to use a card payment, without using Paypal or Klarna, please choose the PayPal option, and choose pay with a credit/debit card on the next PayPal page.
Note: Choose the PayPal payment, you can choose your country currency, our account accepts USD, when you choose your country currency, it will be exchanged to USD based on the exchange rate on that day and on the payment method you're using.
Payment Of Card:
1. You click MasterCard, Visa Credit Card, American Express, Discover payment directly, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, then choose the payment method again, and fill in your card information to complete the payment.
2. You click the PayPal&Credit, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, the one is PayPal payment, the other one is Pay with Debit or Credit Card payment. Choose one to complete the payment.
Your card will be charged upon placement of your order.
For international orders, the bank that has issued your credit/debit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies caused by exchange rate fluctuations.
Please don’t use “e-check” payment, this payment states is “uncleared”, this shows we don’t receive your payment now, we can’t arrange the shipment for you.
We will wait for the pending states to change to “cleared”, we receive the payment, we will arrange the payment, usually, this takes 4-5 days.
We will check our PayPal account, when we confirm to receive the payment, we will arrange the shipment. Orders are subject to verification and acceptance prior to shipping.
Payment of Klarna:
Shop now, pay later with Klarna!
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with easy payment options at checkout, so you can buy what you want when you want.
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment solutions provider that works with retailers to provide customers with the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 170,000 online stores and has more than 70 million users globally.
How to checkout with Klarna?
Add your favorite items to the cart and select “Klarna” at checkout
Enter basic information and know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click
You shop, you choose how to pay.
4 interest-free installments
Split your purchase into 4 equal payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks beginning at the time your order is confirmed (usually the shipping date). No interest or added fees when you pay on time!
Requirements about pay in 4 interest-free installments at Asteria Hair：
1. Klarna is only available to customers with a US resident address.
2. Klarna may only be used on purchases made on www.ASTERIAHAIR.com, and the order value must be between $35 and $1000.
2 weeks later
4 weeks later
6 weeks later
If you do not meet the above payment conditions for Klarna, you can choose other payment options that are available in our store.
Returning your order
If you return your goods, Klarna will automatically reduce the amount you owe.
If you already paid for a refunded order, Klarna will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be notified about my installments?
Klarna notifies customers with payment reminders via SMS and email before each payment is due.
When is my first Klarna payment due?
Your first payment of 25% of the total purchase price is due at the time of checkout. The remaining three payments will be billed automatically, every two weeks from the first payment date.
Can I pay off my Klarna installments early?
Of course! You can log in to Klarna's official website and then choose the order you wish to pay off early on the Customer Portal.
Is there a fee to use Pay later in 30 days or 4 interest-free installments?
There are no fees when you follow the payment schedule. Please review product terms for applicable fees.
Learn more about Klarna
For any more info for Klarna, just click here
Anything we can help with, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.